Sunshine, Bar-B-Ques, and boating on the lake are just a few things that come to mind when we think about the start of summer. Something that can easily slip our minds during the warm weather is the importance of exercise.
You have been working hard all year to get in shape for the summer months. Do not let the heat scare you away and make you fall off the wagon. One of the best things you can do at the start of summer to make sure that does not happen is join a gym! Here are the top 5 reasons to join Anytime Fitness:
- If getting in to the gym wasn’t your new year’s resolution, make it your summer resolution. We are currently offering unbeatable deals with specials for students and vacationers. A full payment of $150 gets you a three-month membership and a temporary key-fob for 24-hour access to the club. You can also add on unlimited tanning for three months for an additional $45. Can’t beat that.
- You are more likely to make it stick. During the summer months people are more active so you will be motivated to move and exercise. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit and three months is obviously much longer than that. By the end of the summer, you will have a great routine and habit that you can carry on in to the fall months.
- There are countless benefits that result from working out. You will leave the gym feeling more confident and have more energy to do those fun summer activities with your friends and family. At the end of the day, you will also have a better night’s sleep! All because if working out.
- You can enjoy splurges. After eating all of the ice cream and pies over the weekend, you can burn them off at the gym and then go eat some more on your next cheat day. It is really a win-win.
- You can keep cool. When it’s hot, humid, or raining, the motivation to get out and exercise is pretty low. An air conditioned gym makes your workout more comfortable and gives you one less excuse on those days. Eliminating excuses will help you keep a routine for working out and keep you looking great all summer long.
It’s time. Come in or give us a call today to get started.