Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 medium banana, chopped into very small cubes
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (soy or almond)
1. In the same order as listed above, combine ingredients in a small 250ml mason jar or container (see here for the ones we use)
2. Shake rigorously until combined. Make sure ingredients are well mixed together after shaking.
3. Refrigerate overnight, pack and go. Your oats are ready
Note: You can also combine ingredients in a small bowl and mix, it’s just not as fun.
-To see more visit: http://www.twogreenpeas.com/2015/08/peanut-butter-overnight-oats/