- 1lb chicken breasts, pounded thin
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- salt & pepper
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 5oz gluten-free spreadable herb cheese (like Boursin or Laughing Cow)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 small lemon)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, or basil, or parsley, or chives
- Brush both sides of chicken breasts with extra virgin olive oil then season both sides with salt and pepper. Cook in an olive oil or nonstick sprayed skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink in the center then remove to a plate and set aside.
- Turn heat down to medium then add extra virgin olive oil and shallots. Saute until shallots are slightly softened, about 1 minute, then add herb cheese, chicken broth, and lemon juice. Stir until creamy then add in fresh herbs. Spoon sauce over cooked chicken then serve.
-To see more visit: http://iowagirleats.com/2013/05/20/creamy-chicken-and-herb-skillet/