- 2 spinach tortilla wraps
- 6 tbsp spicy red pepper hummus
- 6 slices Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey
- 2 slices low-fat, thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato
- Spread the hummus over half of the spinach tortilla.
- On the other half, lay down 3 slices of turkey.
- Over the turkey, place 1 slice of provolone cheese, divided into two halves.
- Thinly slice the cucumber longways, followed by the tomato.
- Over the cheese, place a few slices of tomatoes and top everything off with a few cucumber slices.
- With two hands, grab the turkey side of the wrap and fold it over to tuck everything in.
- Continue rolling until the wrap is fully rolled up. The hummus will act as a glue to keep it together.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the wrap in half, diagonally.
- Repeat for second wrap.
Makes 2 wraps
– To see more visit: https://www.mysanfranciscokitchen.com/turkey-hummus-spinach-wrap/#_a5y_p=615549