Getting kids or even us to eat our veggies is not easy. These yummy baked zucchini fries help you get you needed daily veggies and they are so yummy!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 18 mins
Total time: 23 mins
- 1 ½ lb. zucchini cut lengthwise into wedges (about three medium-sized zucchini)
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs – thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F, line the baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set to the side.
- In a bowl, combine parmesan, dried herbs, smoked paprika, and garlic powder salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss the zucchini with olive oil and roll in parmesan/herb mixture to coat all sides. Place the zucchini onto a prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra parmesan/herb mixture if needed
- Bake until crisp, around 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
Calories: 100 kcal
Check out the full recipe!