Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Coffee is a morning or throughout the whole day need. This healthy coffee smoothie recipe is great for those who are looking for a morning pick me up that is more than just liquid caffeine. This smoothie gives you other needed nutrition to get you through the day.
- 1 tbsp ground coffee un-brewed (do not use instant coffee)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- ¼ cup brewed coffee, chilled
- ½ frozen banana
- Raw honey, as needed
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add more ice if too liquidy or more milk if too thick
- Add ice as needed to have the smoothie be thick
- Serve immediately
Calories: 148, Fat: 8.4g, Sodium 69.8mg, Protein: 4.2g, Carbohydrates: 17g
Check out the full recipe for other options depending on your lifestyle.