Avocado Chicken Salad 🥑
Looking for something light and fresh to make for lunch? This quick and easy recipe is perfect – especially during the summer! Treat your tastebuds with this fun yet simple dish!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped (we used rotisserie chicken)
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup corn roasted, canned, or frozen
- 1/4 cup red or green onion minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced (or parsley or dill)
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, avocado, onion, avocados, corn, and cilantro.
Drizzle with the lime (or lemon) juice, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently until all the ingredients are combined.
To view the full recipe click here.