Loaded Veggie Turkey Meatballs 🥕
Take your meatballs to the next level – this recipe will leave you never wanting to make classic meatballs again. Loaded with veggies, these will fill your tastebuds full of flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 28-30 small meatballs
- 1pound ground turkey (preferably thigh meat)
- 1/2 cuplightly steamed broccoli florets , finely chopped
- 1/2 cupkale, finely chopped (or any other green)
- 1/2 cupcarrots, finely chopped
- 2 tbspfresh cilantro, finely chopped (or basil, parsley, or dill)
- 1egg, beaten
- 2 tbspbutter or ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoonscoconut flour
- 1 tspsalt
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400′ F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper OR place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Roll into about 28-30 small meatballs ( I use a small cookie scoop to get uniform balls) and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until baked through and slightly golden.
To view the full recipe click here.